Create a cleaning solution with 1-part baking soda, 2 parts warm water and the lemon juice. Add the solution to a spray bottle and spray the liquid onto the kitchen cabinets. Leave for 2-3 minutes, allowing the baking soda to work its magic. Use the soft sponge to gently scrub the grease away.
In this regard, how do you clean kitchen cabinets without removing the finish?
Important Points to remember:
- Always disinfect your kitchen cabinets. …
- Wipe kitchen shelves and kitchen cabinet interiors with household bleach.
- After using bleach, rinse with clean water thoroughly.
- Use bleach to clean the kitchen cabinets’ outside surfaces and handles, then rinse and dry.
Keeping this in view, how do I get my wooden cabinets to shine again?
What can I use to clean wood kitchen cabinets?
Mix a 50/50 solution of vinegar and warm water and pour it into a spray bottle. Mist on cabinets, let sit for a minute or two and then wipe clean with a soft cloth. Add a few drops of liquid dishwashing detergent to the vinegar and water solution to clean extremely grimy cabinets.
hardwood floors, wood furniture, and other word surfaces – due to its acidic nature, vinegar can damage hardwood floor finishes, causing them to look dingy. Use either a cleaner specifically made for hardwood floors or a mix of soap and water. … Tips to protect hardwood floors from water damage are available here.
The Best Furniture Polishes to Make Every Surface Shine
- Best Oil: Pledge Restore & Shine. Pledge. …
- Best Aerosol: Guardsman Anytime Clean & Polish. …
- Best Wax: Howard Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish. …
- Best Wipe: Weiman Furniture Wipes. …
- Best Duster: Twinkle Dust and Shine Cloth. …
- Best Scratch Solution: Weiman Repair Kit.
Always Turn On the Exhaust Fan
Grease particles from cooking are the biggest cause of staining in kitchens over time. To stop grease from accumulating on your cabinets and counters, switch on the exhaust fan or range hood as soon as you begin cooking.