Container and Lid: An easy way to clean the container of your food processor is by squeezing a few drops of dish liquid in the bottom and filling the container halfway with warm water. Put the lid on and run the food processor for a few seconds. Then dump out the soapy water and rinse.
Consequently, how do you get the lid off a KitchenAid food chopper?
Be sure the Food Chopper is unplugged. Hold the lid as shown, and rotate it clockwise to unlock. Then, lift the lid off of the work bowl. Pull the blade straight up to remove it from the work bowl.
Additionally, how do I use my KitchenAid food processor?
How do I clean my KitchenAid food processor mini?
How to Clean a Food Chopper
- There are various styles of food choppers. …
- Rinse off any large food particles under running water. …
- Wash the part by hand in a sink of warm, soapy water or place the food chopper parts on the top shelf of the dishwasher. …
- Run the dishwasher through its regular cycle.
You might wonder—is a food processor the same as a food chopper? A food chopper usually has one blade to chop, purée and mix smaller batches, although some models include a whisk attachment. A food processor is larger and has a feed tube along with multiple blades that make a variety of cuts.
BEST FOOD PROCESSOR FOR DICING
Consider the KitchenAid® 13 Cup Food Processor with Dicing Kit. This food processor features a dicing kit that can help you quickly create consistent, uniform cubes of cheese, fruit or whatever you may need for your next recipe.
Get processing with your KitchenAid Stand Mixer. The Food Processor Attachment simply attaches to the hub of your stand mixer to slice, shred and julienne your favorite fruits, vegetables and hard cheeses. The exclusive ExactSlice™ System allows you to slice from thick to thin with one slide of the lever.
Food choppers allow a chef to chop or slice a single item by pushing or pulling a handle to pass the food through sharp blades. Food choppers grant ultimate control over the cut’s size and shape, which is helpful for many recipes.
Best Food Choppers at a Glance
- Best Overall: KitchenAid 3.5-Cup Food Chopper.
- Best Hand Chopper: Brieftons Express Food Chopper.
- Best Electric Chopper: Cuisinart Elemental Chopper.
- Best Mini Chopper: Kuhn Rikon Pull Chopper.
- Best Press Chopper: OXO Good Grips Chopper.
- Best Budget: Zyliss Zick-Zick Classic Food Chopper.