Level 1: Lemon juice or vinegar
- Pre-treat the stain with lemon juice or vinegar and let it sit for five minutes. …
- After five minutes, rinse the stain with water to make sure that the acid doesn’t damage the garment. …
- Rub the stained area with detergent, then machine or hand wash as usual with your favorite detergent.
Herein, how do you get old cranberry juice out of carpet?
Steps to Clean
- Mix one tablespoon of white vinegar with 2/3 cup of rubbing alcohol.
- Using a clean white cloth, sponge the stain with the vinegar/alcohol solution.
- Blot until the liquid is absorbed.
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 until the stain disappears.
Accordingly, how do you make homemade stain remover?
2/3 cup Dawn dish detergent 2/3 cup ammonia 6 TBSP baking soda Mix everything together in a bowl with 2 cups of warm water. Using a funnel, pour into a spray bottle. Topo GigioCleaning All Rooms in the House, Fixtures, Car. DIY laundry stain remover (better than Shout!)
Can avocado stains be removed?
If the avocado stain has dried-on, it will be tough to remove, but try soaking the garment in an oxygen-based stain remover designed for whites, colours or delicates, following the directions on the label. If the stain remains, spot treat the area directly with a stain remover before washing as directed above.
Mix 2/3 cup of water with ½ cup of white household vinegar. Pour this solution into a spray bottle, and apply directly to the stain. Repeat step 2 using the dishwasher detergent. Clean the affected area using tap water and a damp paper towel.
You can try a mixture of white vinegar, Dawn dish soap, and water in a spray bottle. Use 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 1 tbsp. of Dawn dish soap, and fill with water. Spray area liberally and let soak for 5-10 minutes and then proceed with blotting with a clean, dry towel until stain is removed.